Monday, September 29, 2014

Welcome To My Food Blog Testing Blog!

Hi there!

My name is Grace. I am  24 years old. Very poor and living off savings while I wait for my seasonal job to pick up again to get money. So I'm pretty much on the hunt for tasty foods that are affordable enough, healthy and boyfriend-approved as well as something I will enjoy and so I am scouring the internet for food blogs to test out what they cook up. Oh, not to mention, I'm a very picky eater, whereas my boyfriend loves most things except seafood.

So this is a challenge for me to find things we both enjoy while sticking to our budget of $300 on groceries or less per month, with once a week cheat meal eating out since we both are on a diet to lose weight and in general be healthy even if we don't lose the weight. If I do crave something he doesn't like, I will make the extra effort to cook two separate meals if I have time that night.

Anyway, you know how Pinterest goes as well as other recipes. Sometimes, they just turn out not what you expected, more complicated than you thought, they end up looking disastrous even if they taste good, among other things that could go wrong despite what the food blogger or recipe picture displayed and promised you.

So I will be your tester. Your guinea pig before you decide to test out a recipe and buy everything for it.

I will link every recipe to its rightful owner, give credit where it's due, and never claim something as my own unless I truly came up with the idea or if I modified the recipe to my liking and then I will state both the recipe creator and I did the recipe.


Thank you so much for stopping by, trusting me to be your guinea pig, and I hope my blog and food journey is helpful to you. If you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to ask. I will answer you to the best of my ability.

I will update this page if/when necessary to add pictures or more words.

See yall soon!

Oh, P.S. In case y'all were wondering what I look like, here I am. I am Vietnamese-American born to immigrants from Vietnam, but I was born and raised in Texas, and now reside in Alabama.


 photo 93d8a7d8-5a8c-42c0-9110-a58d01c241bd_zpsd7e0a285.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment